There seems to be a lot in the news recently about the success and interest of “Group Buying Sites” on the Internet. We have heard many stories about Google’s attempted acquisition of Groupon as well as the effort by Living Social to turn up the heat in this market.
Now Google is entering the market on it’s own with Google Offers. Amazon has invested heavily in Living Social. And Group Buying sites are springing up all around the Internet.
So how can you get in on the action an offer daily deals from your web site?
There are online web tools available that allow you to offer Group buying deals and look every bit as professional as the big boys while making money selling products on your web site. We have wrestled with a few of these and here is what we recommend.
- For the Intermediate and Experienced web user.
- Offers a complete platform for managing your own Group buying deals
- Deals can be plugged into your own website directly using an iframe
- Manages interaction with Companies that choose to offer Deals on your web site
- For the Beginner to Experienced web user
- Offers complete solution including online Marketing advice
- “Hand Holding” on offer to help new users get started
- Additional resources online including handling Customer Service calls
- For Beginners through Experienced users
- Basic turn-key style and web site management
- Patented solution for Group Buying software
- Offers features for Mobile devices
- WordPress plug-in – Requires WordPress
- For Intermediate and Experienced users
- Offers a WordPress Theme for a “quick-start” solution
We hope this helps you to get started with your own group buying website.Tags: daily deal, group buying, making money, sell products